Victims of white collar crimes have been attending meetings of the Forum for Stable Currencies since 1998. More recently, their cases and stories were recounted on video, in one-page summaries and published on three websites, with links to many others:
- Room 14 – a Foundation for Change: on video
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 – as video introductions in a meeting and as one-page summaries
- Victims Unite! – with Our Cases as Stories
Two outstanding stories have been turned into a book:
- Volume 1 of The Forensics of Legal Fraud covers the bankruptcy of Mr Ebert that was enforced without jurisdiction by falsifying documents. The book has been downloaded over 2,000 times.
- Volume 2 is about the serious of crimes against Paulette H Cooper which include another fraudulent bankruptcy, after the company of a millionairess was liquidated by white collar criminals who ‘targeted’ her with the aid of police, banks, courts, lawyers and Insolvency Practitioners.
- Volume 3 is about Maurice’s saga and Volume 4 is in preparation, too.
Furthermore, four online petitions have gathered nearly 2,000 signatures and remarkable comments illustrating the dissatisfaction with “crime and disorder”.
We are appealing in the spirit of the Bank of England Act 1694. It was written with the intention NOT to oppress Their Majesties’ subjects, but at the very latest, the financial “crisis” has made it apparent how dishonest money or the Money Scam create greed and corruption, also in “respectable” institutions and professions.
When Council lawyers write their own “injunction orders”, against “The Media & Others”, with their own “terms of service”, pretending they have had a hearing with an “independent” judge, they violate basic human rights of children staying with their parents and bloggers’ Freedom of Expression and Information.
Targeting the Lord Chancellor, our appeal goes to our elected politicians to hold the unaccountable financial and legal industry to account aka HM Partnership, on behalf of taxpayers and voters, for law and order have turned to Crime and Disorder.
Victims do NOT have an effective remedy or a fair trial. They are NOT protected by this basic European Human Right.
Based on the evidence published on the web so far, we, the undersigned, therefore demand a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes. In its coalition programme, the Government announced that it would take white collar crime as seriously as any other. However, victims are still far from any hope of ever getting redress or restitution from financial exploitation and legal oppression, let alone any compensation for loss of earnings, loss of homes and fraudulent bankruptcies due to the non-investigation of crimes by police and the abuse of process in courts.
We therefore ask the Government to take responsibility as Compensator of Last Resort and to put right what predecessors have done wrong for decades.
Here’s the web page for you to sign, add a comment and share.