“Prisons don’t have a lobby”, I was told by the priest who has been looking after prisoners in Berlin-Tegel (Germany) for many years. But he also told me that he has lost all faith in solicitors! That’s solicitors advising convicted criminals…
And thus prisoners don’t have a lobby, as hard and tenacious supporters of victims of white collar crimes (UK) only know too well.
Here, Maurice writes a ‘Position Statement‘ as a result of a typical day in his prison life, covering:
- Prison [HMP Cardiff]
- Magistrates Court Cardiff
- Independent Monitoring Board
- Prison Ombudsman
- Crown Court
- Wales Office
- Alun Cairns MP.
- Some call it “Justice” and the “Right to Fair Trial”: Draconian Prison Conditions to Stop Litigations (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Completely unacceptable statistics about child ‘protection’ (victims-unite.net)
- McKenzies coming to the Rescue of Litigants in Person and Parents whose Children got Snatched (victims-unite.net)
- The Criminals in uniform – never mind those who remain unconvicted after they created victims (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Is Maurice Kirk doomed to die in Prison? Refused Glasses, Bail and any other Human Rights… (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)