Maurice’s sister writes: I have just received a call from Maurice from SWANSEA Jail!
Although he was not supposed to travel with a wheelchair, it was placed aboard the transport.
Once at Bristol Crown Court, the custody staff told him he was not allowed to use the Swansea chair. He sat in the transport ‘in the yard’. They refused to wheel him up the front ramps for other visitors to the court house and stated that the court house did not have its own chair nor a system of getting prisoners with mobility problems into court!
This means he was never presented to the Court in front of HHJ Longman which, as he had no legal representation is a terrible indictment of British Justice.
He has yet to hear the outcome of the court proceedings. If they were delayed, it is a disgraceful waste of taxpayers money; if the hearing went ahead without the defendant nor a representative in court, it was a gross injustice.
To Disability Rights UK she writes:
An excellent interview and an excellent account of how Maurice is being bullied and harassed by South Wales Police – in collaboration with HMP Cardiff, Swansea and HMCTS Court Services:
- one battle after another to fight
- so that, eventually, he’ll die before he could possibly win his civil damage case against South Wales Police:
- no medical attention
- no printing facilities to submit documents to the Court
- 17 imprisonments altogether.
Please note also his official site www.kirkflyingvet.com with Latest News.
“They are throwing everything now bar the kitchen sink!” Maurice writes from HMP Swansea which includes this excellent letter by HHJ Seys Llewellyn, the best of the over 10 judges Maurice had dealings with.
He has been trying to ensure that Maurice gets access to his papers, a laptop and printing facilities, since his hand writing is soo bad, partly due to arthritis.
As a result, we got two up to date position statements and a press release from July, besides the daily ‘treacle treatment’ of HMP Cardiff and / or Swansea. Continue reading
I only know the top 4 of these whistleblowers who are victims of a ‘special brand':
But it is clear:
- free-spirited men are for male-dominated institutions what self-thinking women are in couple relationships: a threat to Power and Control
- the grand lesson of life, how to love ourselves so that we can love others, is particularly hard to learn in the pseudo-lives presented to us by mainstream media
- the 1% are as attracted by Power and Control as the 99% are prone to Love and Kindness…
Olivia Goldhill is addressing a part of the issue in The Telegraph: When innocent men go to jail: miscarriages of justice in Britain.
But when the ‘Gulag card‘ is being played, it is serious! I was told of a couple yesterday who are going to be ‘sectioned’ [sent to a mental hospital] for having dropped a cigarette in the street in Swansea!
Posted in Access to Justice, Fair Trial, Hillingdon Police, HM Court Services, Law Enforcement, Mainstream Media, Police, The Telegraph
Tagged HM Prison Swansea, Lambeth London Borough Council, South Wales Police, South Yorkshire Police, Telegraph, Tony Farrell, United Kingdom, Whistleblower
So he is not alone that former Director of Caswell Clinic who claimed that Maurice had ‘serious brain damage possibly brain cancer‘… He is one of many who avoid accountability by retiring, as Steven Swinford, the Senior Political Correspondent writes in The Telegraph.
Maurice sent this clipping. The online title is Doctors escaping disciplinary hearings by taking early retirement.
For 6 weeks he was deprived of The Telegraph as his daily intelligent input! Even visiting the library wasn’t allowed since Christmas!
Furthermore, the General Medical Council GMC is not responsible, as this letter Continue reading
Posted in Caswell Clinic, Fair Trial, HM Court Services, Law Enforcement, NHS, South Wales Police
Tagged Caswell Clinic, De Profundis (Modern Library Classics), General Medical Council, Gulag, Maurice, Oscar Wilde, Prison, South Wales Police, The Daily Telegraph
I know one woman who has changed from victim to starfighter and Super McKenzie Friend after “she knew too much”. Hence she was put away into HMP Holloway and released with a ‘community treatment order’, i.e. an injection every month. Maurice and Norman Scarth call it the Gulag Card.
Here, on the left, Maurice writes about ‘Abuse of Process’ to the Offender Manager, HMP Governor, Alun Cairns MP, the GMC and Cardiff Crown Court:
- Maurice was registered MAPPA level 3 (serious terrorist) on 08 June 2009 and de-registered on 17 December 2009
- on 04 June 2014 he was re-registered level 3 and reduced to level 2 (common criminal) on 18 July 2014.
This year’s MAPPA exercise seems to have had one purpose only, to be able to ‘recall’ from his ‘bail on tag’ where he was only ‘free’ for one hour at time.
On 21 August he writes that
- he was driven to Bristol Crown Court, but turned back at Newport
- he saw a new doctor who ‘appears concerned’.
Posted in Access to Justice, Campaigning, Caswell Clinic, Fair Trial, HM Court Services, Law Enforcement, MAPPA, NHS, Police, South Wales Police
Tagged Caswell Clinic, Crime and Justice, Crown Court, Crown Prosecution Service, Her Majesty's Prison Service, Law, Law Enforcement, Lawsuit, Litigant in person, McKenzie Friend, NHS, South Wales Police
Who are ‘they’?
1. South Wales Police SWP
- there are too many salaries and pensions at stake by those who committed white collar crimes and cover-ups;
2. the doctor employed by SWP who wrote that Maurice has ‘significant brain damage’ so that he could be carted off into the high security prison Ashworth
3. the judiciary and lawyers who have been colluding in not delivering justice but friends and brothers co-operating in a quagmire of persecution to silence him
- death behind bars is easy, given that he suffers seriously from pain and obnoxiously negligent medical attention.
We’ve seen it before: Continue reading
Posted in Access to Justice, Caswell Clinic, Child snatching, Fair Trial, HM Court Services, Law Enforcement, Police, South Wales Police
Tagged Gulag, HM Prison Cardiff, Maurice, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, South Wales Police, SWP, white collar crime